Part of the
From a Trusted Brand established in Vehicle Security since 1973.
UK based Manufacturer
Datatool TrakKING GPS Bike Tracking & Recovery
With full 24/7 monitoring and recovery assistance, the DATATOOL TrakKING System really is your Guardian Angel.
Thatcham Cat 6 (TQA) approved, designed and built in the UK, TrakKING is the most user friendly and accurate motorcycle tracking system available today using the latest GPS chip set technology and SIM card features.
Using the latest Technology available today DATATOOL TrakKING boasts many market leading features including:-
- Full 24/7 Monitoring & Recovery Assistance via the Scorpion Monitoring Centre
- No Speed History Data Logging
- Virtually Zero Current Draw
- Early Warning Feature
- Pinpoint Locate Feature
- Greater Reliability
- Thatcham Cat 6 (TQA) approved
- Easy User Interface
- Waterproof to IPX56 standard
- Email and Text early warning system
- Straight Forward Pricing
- British Designed and Manufactured
- Automatic movement without ignition txt alerts
- Battery tamper alarm included
- Low battery txt alert
- Location on demand via website
- Online paperless registration
- European coverage included
- 24Hr Monitored by our Stolen Bike Monitoring Team
The latest government statistics are as follows and due to the newness of the Datatool TrakKING system, more specific product statistics will follow shortly and continue to be updated on a monthly basis.
- FACT - 60 Motorcycles are stolen everyday in the UK.
- FACT - £8m worth of bikes are stolen in the UK every month.
- FACT - 80% of bikes are stolen from home.
- FACT - A bike is over twice as likely to be stolen as a car.
“I totally rely on my bike to get me to and from work six days a week. After seven months hassle free parking I got lazy..”
“My two ATV's were stolen in the early hours last week. The first I knew of anything being wrong was your..”
“I would just like to thank Datatool Trakking for a great job in finding and recovering my customers..”
“I have had other tracking products before but I can honestly say Datatool were first class they called me..”